Lockwood Farmers Exchange Could Face Sale

by James McNary, Articles Editor
This content is for subscribers only. Log in or sign up for a free trial below.

The grain elevator at Lockwood Farmers Exchange, visible for miles in the countryside, was completed in 1957, with further additions made later. The retail and warehouse facility, with office space, was constructed in 1961, funded by local contributions. (Photos by James McNary)